HeyPR.com is a blog website for quality information about PR, marketing, and sales tools for SMEs.
What data do we collect?
To be able to provide quality service we collect some personal information about our visitors. The most common types of data collected are details like usernames, member names, email addresses, other contact details, support queries, comments, and web analytics data from HeyPR.com, from our online courses.
How do we collect your data?
We may collect personal data and process that data, automatically when you:
- Navigate through our HeyPR .com site, online courses, and products.
- Complete membership registration.
- Buy or provide items or services on this site.
- Subscribe to a newsletter, and email list on this site.
- Submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
When you provide personal information to us via this site, you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information. We do this in line with this policy and the user terms of this site. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services. Also, you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through this site.
Personal information we collect about you from others
In some cases, to provide our services we may collect personal information for you from external parties. The information may be: payment providers’ account details to process a transaction. This is being collected not directly from you but from other people and through the use of tracking technologies such as cookies.
How will we use your data?
We may use personal information for the following:
- Fulfilling a service to our clients.
- Completing a contract or taking steps in relation to a contract: e.g. to enable external lectors to use the HeyPR.com platform to run online courses on PR, Social marketing of Sales automation tools.
- Processing transactions that happened on HeyPR.com, like when a customer purchased an online course.
Where personal information is necessary for purposes in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating this site and providing the services as stated on our site. E.g. to verify the identity of our site’s signed-in users.
- completing respective transactions on our site – for selling online courses or other products on this site.
- sorting support tickets and helping our customers in resolving any issues or disputes that may occur.
- customizing our services and website. This need for a more personalized experience for our customers, lectors, and partners.
- updating you with operational news regarding our site, policies, services, and products. Hense eventual disruption in our work, other.
- Answering your requests for information from us. When we have received your consent to do so – provide you with marketing information related to our service and products, which may be of interest to you.
- performing analysis in order to improve our site and the products and services we provide.
- monitoring operation processes on our site. Consequently identifying any fraudulent activities and keeping in compliance with this site user terms.
- managing our communications with you, responding to queries or comments, asking you for participation in surveys, etc.
- when our legal and operational affairs are related to the provisioning of the services and products of this site. We
perform training activities for our staff to serve our customers and partners in the best way.
Where you give to us consent:
- providing you with marketing information related to our services and products, which may be of interest to you.
- customizing this website and the services and products on it – where this relates to using cookies or similar technologies – to ensure a more personalized experience.
- when required by law.
For instance responding to government requests, requests from courts of law, or law authorities conducting an investigation.
How do we store your data?
All personal information we collect is stored on secure servers that are managed by us or our service providers. The data that our company stores are subject to security and access controls. This includes authentication through username and password, also data encryption where appropriate.
We would like to keep in contact with you. As a result, we send you information about products and services from our portfolio that could be of interest to you. These can be online courses, personal development programs, training, and coaching information.
If you already agreed to receive such information from us, you may unsubscribe from it at any time. You have the legal right to stop us from approaching you whenever you want. This can happen if you decide we no longer to contact you with marketing information, then please click here.
Cookies consist of text files placed on your computer. They collect standard internet logging information and visitor behavior data. In this line of thought, when you visit our website
we collect certain data from you through cookies and similar internet tools. Find more on cookies technologies here http://allaboutcookies.org.
How do our cookies work?
The information we collect from you is anonymous which means it cannot tell your true identity.
When you log into your account on our website, the data we collected from you could be associated with your account, we mean the following data:
– IP/proxy server IP.
– basic domain data.
– your Internet service provider data could be captured – this depends on some ISP connection settings.
– datе and time of visiting our site.
– length of your session.
– pages you visited.
– the website that brought you, or technically said that “referred” you to our website.
– the OS of your computer.
Choices regarding control of your personal information
Where you subscribed for some of our services or email lists, we may send to you marketing information or such that may be of interest to you.
If some of your information changes, e.g. if your email changed, you may change it accordingly through your account at our website.
You can opt out of such information at any time. For our commercial emails, we always include an “unsubscribe” link. Please use this if you want us to not send you information anymore.
Be aware we may not include an “unsubscribe” option for important operational emails concerning things like your purchases, the user terms, important updates, and need-to-know messages.
Also, you have the choice to constrain your cookies from your browser as described below. In order to do so, you shall modify browser preferences with the following options: accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, some parts of our website may not work properly for you.
How to manage cookies
If you want you can set your browser to reject cookies. The above-mentioned website on cookies can tell you how to do this. If you do this you may expect that some of our website’s functionalities may not work properly.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us