HeyPR.com is a blog website for online learning IT, Database, Coding, System administration.
What data do we collect?
To be able to provide quality service we collect some personal information about our visitors. Most common types of data collected are details like usernames, member names, email addresses, other contact details, support queries, comments and web analytics data from HeyPR.com, from our online courses.
How do we collect your data?
We may collect personal data and process that data, automatically when you:
- Navigate through our HeyPR .com site, online courses, products.
- Complete membership registration.
- Buy or provide items or services on this site.
- Subscribe to a newsletter, email list on this site.
- Submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
When you provide personal information to us via this site, you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information. We do this in line with this policy and the user terms of this site. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services. Also, you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through this site.
Personal information we collect about you from others
In some cases, to provide our services we may collect personal information for you from external parties. The information may be: payment providers account details to process a transaction. This is being collected not directly from you but from other people and through use of tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, web analytics software, or services.
How will we use your data?
We may use personal information for the following:
- Fulfilling a service to our clients.
- Completing a contract or to take steps in relation to contract: in particular, in enabling our lectors to use HeyPR.com platform as stated on our site.
- Processing transactions that happened on HeyPR.com, like when a customer purchased online course.
Where personal information is neccessary for purposes in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating this site and to provide the services as stated on our site. E.g. to verify the identity of our site’s signed in users.
- completing respective transactions on our site – for selling online courses or other products on this site.
- sorting support tickets and to help our customers in resolving any issues or disputes that may occur.
- customising our services and website. This needed for more personalised experience to our customes, lectors and partners.
- updating you with operational news regarding our site, policies, services, products. Hense eventual disruption in our work, other.
- Answering to your requests for information from us. When we have received your consent to do so – provide you marketing information related to our service and products, which may be of interest for you.
- performing analysis in order to improve our site and the products and services we provide.
- monitoring operation processes on our site. Consequently identifying any fraudulent activities and to keep in compliance with this site user terms.
- managing our communicatons with you, responding to queries or comments, asking you for participation in surveys, etc..
- when our legal and operational affairs related to the provisioning of the services and products of this site. We
perform training activities for our staff to serve our customer and partners the best way.
Where you give to us consent:
- providing to you marketing information related to our services and products, which may be of interest for you.
- when required by law.
For instance respoding to government requests, requests from court of law, or law authorities conducting an investigation.
How do we store your data?
All personal information we collect is stored on secure servers that are managed by us or our service providers. The data that our company stores are subject to security and access controls. This includes authentication through username and password, also data encryption where appropriate.
We would like to keep in contact with you. As a result we send you information for products and services from our portfolio that could be of interest for you. These can be online courses, personal development programs, training and coaching information.
If you already agreed to receive such information from us, you may unsubscribe from it at any time. You have legal right to stop us from approaching you whenever you want. This can hapen you decide us no longer to contact you with marketing information, then please click here.
Cookies consist of text files placed on your computer. They collect standart internet logging information and visitor behaviour data. In this line of thought, when you visit our website
we collect certain data from you through cookies and similar internet tools. Find more on cookies technologies here http://allaboutcookies.org.
How our cookies work?
Generally, the information we collect from you is anonymous which meаns it cannot tell your true identity.
When you log to your account on our website, the data we collected from you could be associated to your account, we mean the following data:
– IP/proxy server IP.
– basic domain data.
– your Internet service provider data could be captured – this depends on some ISP connection settings.
– datе and time of visiting our site.
– length of your session.
– pages you visited.
– the website that brought you, or technically said that “referred” you to our website.
– the OS of your computer.
Choices regarding control of your personal information
Where you subscribed for some of our services or email lists, we may send to you marketing information or such that may be of interest for you.
If some of your information change, e.g. if your email chaned, you may change it accordingly through your account at our website.
You can opt out from such information at any time. For our commercial emails we always include “unsubscribe” link. Please us this if you want us to not send you information any more.
Be aware we may not include “unsubscribe” option for important operational emails concerning things like your purchases, the user terms, important updates and need-to-know messages.
Also you have chice to constrain your cookies from your browser as described below. In order to do so, you shall modify browser preferences with the following options: accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, some parts of our website may not work properly for you.
How to manage cookies
If you want you can set your browser to reject cookies. The above mentioned website on cookies, can tell you how to do this. If you do this you may expect that some of our websites’ functionalities may not work properly.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us